- She provides answers to questions like:
- "How would you address a wide range of skills and abilities in your classroom?"
- "What skills or attributes do you believe are necessary to be an outstanding teacher?"
- She includes a page about Ideas for my future classroom to give employers an idea of what she will bring to her own classroom
- Jessica describes some of her contributions outside the classroom, giving insight to employers about her unique skills and abilities
- students taking experiential based courses like CO-OP, Ontario Youth Apprenticeship Program (OYAP), Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM), and Dual Credit Courses who need showcase their work-related experience
- students to build an electronic portfolio to include with applications to post-secondary institutions
- students and aspiring teachers to reflect upon interview-type questions in preparation for future employment
For more information about e-portfolios, please visit Dr. Helen Barrett's Blog.
Dr. Helen Barrett is a retired teacher educator,
internationally known for her research on electronic portfolios in education.