Thursday, November 8, 2012

WHY BLENDED LEARNING ? (PART 3 - ALL ONLINE)


This is the third of a five-part series that answers the question, "WHY BLENDED LEARNING?"

Teachers… are you asking these questions?

1)   How can I post class work, lessons, and resources for my students to access online?
2)   How can I incorporate more multimedia (video, audio, flash) into the daily learning?
3)   Is there a place where students can submit work and I can assess their learning… entirely online?
4)   How can I differentiate my instruction and inspire collaboration to meet the needs of all of my students?
5)   Is there something I can use to help students build an electronic portfolio?

BLENDED LEARNING
may be the answer…
Using the LMS, students can submit work and teachers can assess student learning… all online.

The process is simple:

  • students upload files into a virtual dropbox
  • teachers can view or download student work
  • teachers may then leave feedback using anecdotal notes, completing a rubric, or assigning a grade/level
  • students can then view teacher feedback



To assess student work… teachers have a few choices.

Download the PRINTABLE VERSION and learn how you can start

No comments:

 Stay up to date with Google Workspace Updates! Click on the icon to visit the subject-specific blog.